Who doesn’t want a perfectly shaped butt? The butt is a muscle like any other and can be lifted and toned. Following Brazilian exercises below to firm your butt only 30 minutes a day, at least 2 times a week, you will get desirable booty that attracts everyone’s attention.
1. KNEELING GLUTE LIFT WITH PULSES
EXERCISE MOVEMENT: It’s super easy to follow, but very effective.
- Kneel on hands and knees
- Lift your left knee off the ground and bend your left foot (this is the first step of this position).
- Raise your left knee some inches higher, then put it lower in a measured back to the starting position.
- Finish one set of pulses and then hold the top position for some seconds.
- Continue your second set.
- Repeat with the right leg.
TIP: Don’t forcefully extend your lower back because it might cause injury.
- SINGLE-LEG BRIDGE
- Lie on your back with one leg raised in the air
- Extend your right leg at a 45º angle and keep your knees together.
- Lift your lift your pelvis up
- Slowly lower your body to the floor, but don’t let it touch the floor.
- Switch legs to complete one rep.
TIP: Make sure you keep your hips up.
- RESISTANCE BAND CRAB WALK
- Stand with both feet on top of an exercise band.
- Place the exercise band around your legs and hold the ends of the band.
- With your back straight and your shoulders back, keeping your legs straight while walking sideways like a crab.
- Bring your feet back together, then continue to the other side.
TIP: Use controlled movements and remember to keep tension in the resistance band.
- SQUAT WITH KICKBACK
- Start with your legs a litter bit wider than shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Squat and transfer your weight on your heels of one leg
- Lift up your opposite leg straight behind you then kick back
- Return to starting position and repeat with others side.
TIP: Ensure you keep your back straight and look straight ahead during the period.
- STANDING SIDE KICKS
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands on your hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height to perform a kicking movement.
- Then switch sides.
TIP: You can hold onto a piece of furniture/ fixed object for stability if you have trouble in keeping your balance. And be sure to keep inner thigh parallel to the floor.
- EXPLOSIVE LUNGES
- Stand with your feet together and put your hand on our hips
- Lunge forward with your right leg.
- Bend your knee 90-degree angle, making sure to not overextend
- Jump up with both feet
- Switch legs midair so that when you land. (You should land with your left leg in a forward lunge).
TIP: Keep your upper body tall as much as possible, don’t hunch.